1. General information.
1. The operator of the website www.keratronik.pl is Keratronik Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Ostródzka 75, 03-289 Warszawa, entered in the register
entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division, under KRS number: 0000283318, with share capital: PLN 726,300.00; NIP: 701-00-76-267, REGON: 140972690, hotline: 801 880 800, fax: 22 378 35 10
2. The website performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
1. Through information voluntarily entered in the forms.
2. By saving cookies on end devices (so-called „cookies”).
3. By collecting web server logs.
3. Information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. Data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the user’s consent.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers.
5. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process a service request, enable access to a Demo account or commercial contact with entities interested in the products and services offered by the Website Operator and entities wishing to establish cooperation as distributors of Keratronik Sp. products z o. o.
6. Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically providing certain services on behalf of the Website Operator.
4. Processing of personal data.
Based on Article. 13 section 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) , we indicate that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Website Operator.
2. The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Inspector with whom you can contact regarding the processing of your personal data via
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by correspondence to the address of the Website Operator.
3. Personal data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 section 1 letter a), b) and f) GDPR and solely for purposes related to the operation of the Website (replying to messages left via the contact form, sending information electronically, establishing business cooperation, including contact with persons interested in learning about the offer of services provided by Administrator and entities expressing interest in cooperation as a Distributor of Administrator’s products and services), providing the offered services (setting up, activation and access to the Demo version of the account), for analytical and statistical purposes (Google Analytics) and, if you consent , for marketing purposes (commercial and advertising offers).
4. Personal data will be stored for the time necessary to establish contact and respond to messages left using the contact forms available on the Website, to provide services for the Demo account, and for three months from the date of completion of these activities for the Administrator’s statistical and analytical purposes, and then for the period specified on the basis of generally applicable legal provisions and for the time necessary to secure the legitimate interests of the Administrator, in particular in connection with the protection of the Administrator against the appearance of
possible claims (Article 6(1)(c) and (f) of the GDPR).
5. In the case of personal data obtained pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter a GDPR, personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
6. Your personal data may be entrusted to companies cooperating with the Administrator to the extent necessary to provide services offered for
via the Service Website and, in the event of granting marketing consents, also to entities cooperating with the Administrator in this respect.
7. It is possible to withdraw consents expressed on the Website at any time, including consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes of entities
cooperating with the Administrator. Withdrawal of consent to processing will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal.
8. By entrusting your personal data to the Administrator, you have the right at any time to:
access to your personal data,
rectification and updating of data,
raise an objection and request the deletion of personal data processed by the Administrator,
requests to limit the processing of your personal data,
withdrawal of consent (without affecting the compliance of processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent),
request the transfer of your personal data,
submit a complaint to the supervisory authority when data processing by the Administrator violates the provisions of the GDPR.
9. In order to exercise your rights, please contact the Administrator by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by correspondence to the address of the Website Operator.
10. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide them will result in the inability to provide the service (connection
contact, answering a question sent to the Administrator using the contact form and sending information and an offer in accordance with
your interest expressed via the contact form, activation and access to the Demo version of the account).
11. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
12. Decisions regarding your personal data will not be made automatically, however, personal data processed by the Administrator may be subject to profiling in order to establish contact and present an offer consistent with the interest expressed in the contact form.
13. The administrator does not process special categories of data. The Administrator makes every effort to protect data against unauthorized access by third parties and, in this respect, uses high-level organizational and technical security measures. The Administrator does not share data with any unauthorized recipients in accordance with the mandatory provisions of law in this regard.
5. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows them to be improved
structure and content;
2. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
3. defining the user’s profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: „session cookies” and „persistent cookies”. „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the website.
software (web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Website may change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of your web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. Regarding information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
6. Server logs.
1. Information about some user behavior is logged in the server layer. This data is used for this purpose only
administer the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
1. time of arrival of the inquiry,
2. time of sending the response,
3. name of the client station – identification carried out via the HTTP protocol,
4. information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
5. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
6. information about the user’s browser,
7. IP address information.
3. The above data is not associated with specific people viewing the websites.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
7. Provision of data.
1. Data may be made available to external entities only within legally permitted limits.
2. Data enabling identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies based on lawful requests regarding
resulting from the request.
8. Cookies management – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
2. To manage cookie settings, select a web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
1. Internet Explorer
7. Safari (iOS)
8. Windows Phone